Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Pork Liver Stew

This is an old family recipe which I got it from my Mom a long time ago.

Pork Liver Stew

Ingredients

1 kilo Pork Liver

2 cups sliced potatoes

diced onions and garlic

Spring onions sliced

2 spoons oyster sauce

Half a cup soy sauce

dash of sugar

salt and pepper to taste

How to Prepare:

Marinate Pork Liver with soy sauce and oyster sauce

Sautee garlic and onions in a hot pan with a small amount of cooking oil. Put the Marinade over high heat up to 10 minutes. then simmer.

Add Potatoes. Wait for 5 minutes then put the pan in low heat. sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.

Add Spring onions then serve hot.

This is one of the last recipe I served it to my Mommy Rose (Aunt) who died of Cancer... it turns out to be one of her favorite....I will surely miss her!

No comments:

Post a Comment